We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Chennai deluxe

2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Chennai deluxe

My tour agent sugessted hotel chennai deluxe for our stay in chennai. I was just wondering if anyone has been here and how is this place?

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
223 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Chennai deluxe

This hotel is located near to the bus terminus and on the outskirts of Chennai. If you intend to visit the centre of the city, you need about 30-45mnts one way .By bus it takes more time due to many stops.

If you wish to visit places inside the city often then choose hotels closer to city side. Alternatively if you are on business at near by industrial area then this hotel is ideal.

All the best.

The hotel seems(never stayed there ) ok and the room price is around Rupees1600 and upwards.

Level Contributor
10 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Chennai deluxe

had dinner there and was going to stay - but i remember that mozzies where everywhere, and this apparantly is a problem in the rooms.

3. Re: Hotel Chennai deluxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 10:20