We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Sentosa Island...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Hi,

I am looking for a car + driver for 5 people from Chennai to a couple of places in TN (Pondi - tanjure - Madurai - Rameshwaran etc..).

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

We used an excellent company when we were in the south - and have recommended them several times successfully to friends - kamuvoyage@yahoo.in.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Hi TravelGalore,

Fastrack provide genuine and prompt cab service and they charge competitive rate visit them at http://www.fasttrackcalltaxi.in/

regards,

Alen_10

3. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 August 2012, 06:05
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Hi Dayakar M,

Self Promotion is against TA forum terms and conditions refrain from doing so

regards,

Alen_10

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

For 5 people, the minimum size you need is a Toyota Innova or Qualis, and even then there won't be space for luggage unless you put it on the roof. Please ask for a vehicle with rooftop carrier.

It will be more comfortable for everyone if you take a Tempo Traveller, more space for luggage and easier to enter and exit the vehicle (in these other vehicles you have to fold the seats and the back seats are very cramped).

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

i sincierly apologize for that sir...

I haven't come across these guidelines.. i will follow it in next time.

I thought it is appropriate to inform them, so i given info. But in that mean..i am not aware that i am promoting my business...

7. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 September 2012, 03:35
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Hi Annmalaitrevel,

Self Promotion is against TA forum terms and conditions refrain from doing so

regards,

Alen_10

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
151 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

Try Karthik travels, I work for an IT company and we use their service for our customers. Slightly expensive but they have clean cars and well behaved drivers.

http://www.karthiktravels.com/

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car Hire from Chennai - for 5-6 days trip.

The best I've used so far is with Mr. Durai. His cell: +91 984 0036548. Email: durai2810@gmail.com. Whenver we travel in India, we contact him and we use Innova to travel around South India. We've used his service for the past 2 trips and will be using his service next weekend for 6 days trip.