We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chennai to Mysore

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,156 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Chennai to Mysore

Hi to anyone that can help please. I will by flying from Bhubaneswar to Chennai later in the year and want to proceed to Mysore. I have done several or more searches on Makemytrip, etc but cannot find any flights from Chennai.

Can I fly into Mysore from Chennai?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,391 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chennai to Mysore

Hi Igirl,

I don't think Mysore has an airport. You have to drive there from Bangalore. At least, that's what we did when we went there quite a few years back.

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,205 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chennai to Mysore

Hi Brave

Mysore did not have one till a month and a half ago. It does have one today and there is just one connection between Chennai and Mysore through Spicejet. (http://www.spicejet.com/)

SG3305 departs Chennai 10:35 arrives Mysore 13:10 with a stopover at Bangalore

SG3306 departs Mysore 13:30 arrives Chennai 16:10 with a stopover at Bangalore

regards

Rajan

Tiruchirappalli...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chennai to Mysore

yes

mysore have an airport

:)

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,156 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chennai to Mysore

Thanks Brave1. I was beginning to think that when I could not find flights.

Thanks Rajan for the information; very useful. I am assuming that if I want to get to Trivandrum from Mysore I will need to pick up a connection from either Bangalore or Chennai? Trivandrum does not show up on the Spicejet destination list.

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,156 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chennai to Mysore

I've just found the Trivandrum routing so please ignore my last question:)

6. Re: Chennai to Mysore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 11:13
7. Re: Chennai to Mysore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Chennai (Madras)