We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

Chennai, Tamil...
1 post
Save Topic
Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

Hi all,

I'm planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary. Please pour in your ideas and thoughts. It is falling on 7th september.

Thanks

Sandhya

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

Dear Sandhya

Could you pl be little specific and give your thoughts in celebrating your parents 25th Wedding Anniversary.

There are many ways to celebrate the occasion. Either you can take them to a hill station and spend the time happily there for 3 or 4 days.

Else you can celebrate the same occasion with a decent hotel for lunch or dinner.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

You can gift them a holiday package.

deepak

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

If they are religious you can take them to Shirdi, Nashik, Trimbakeshwar (12 Jyotirlinga), Aurangabad (Ajanta Ellora) and Pune (you may add couple of days in Mahabaleshwar.

Another idea could be to visit Rajasthan Jaipur, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur

Sanjiv

4. Re: Planning to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33