We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Service apartment near OMR

Arenas de San...
Level Contributor
747 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Service apartment near OMR

Hi,

We are looking for a service apartment in a reasonable range (Rs. 2000) around TCS/CTS in OMR. Most of the places we have seen on the net are giving us one room of a standard flat, but we want a full apartment, even if it is only a studio or a one bedroom flat. Can you recommend any places? Thanks.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Service apartment near OMR

hi

TCS in OMR has many office in different locations of OMR like siruseri, perundudi karapakkam etc, search google by typing area and service apartment

Though I do not have first hand experience check these links suit your need booking.com/hotel/in/perfect-haven-omr-kanda…

www.thepalminn.in/service_apartments.php

2. Re: Service apartment near OMR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 17:20
Edited: 08 June 2015, 17:20
3. Re: Service apartment near OMR

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 17:20
Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Service apartment near OMR

Hi,

I have heard there are some good Guest Houses/Service Apartments near by. You might be able to dial down on something reasonable that way. However beware of fly-by-night operations or mom-and-pop rentals.

I do not think that there are many places that you can get an fully furnished (air-conditioned ... and believe me you will need an a/c preferably with full power backup because chennai is headed for a power shortage post elections in mid may)

if you dont mind me asking how long are you planning on staying here? If it is more than a couple of days the price range you are mentioning there are no decent places atleast the entire apartments with kitchen facility. However you will be able to get fully furnished single or double occupancy rooms in guesthouse/apartments for this range. You can ask the manager for kitchen access.

I have lived in a few guest house/corporate guest houses of Executive Comfort ( in Coimbatore and Chennai) as they are signed up with my company and i travel a lot, My experience has been good with them. I believe they have a new property in OMR, however i have not personally visited this property. Try them.

Good Luck and safe travel.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Service apartment near OMR

Best would be Nortels on OMR. It is on the main road tucked in a residential complex. There rates also are not very high and should be in your range.

6. Re: Service apartment near OMR

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17