We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Patna, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

I have booked my holiday plan with my family for Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5 to 9 June. Just want to know if weather will be favorable that time.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi
Level Contributor
11,024 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

Hi

Yes most likely weather would be enjoyable.May get some premonsoon showers.

Thanx

Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
507 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

Mountain weather is always unpredictable. Though you may get some pre-monsoon showers, you also may get pleasant sunny days. Just carry light woolens for evenings

Patna, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

Thanks

Guwahati, India
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

Anything is possible in mountains... Might rain also, depends upon luck... All the best & enjoy the Snow !!!

5. Re: Trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok from 5-9 June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:17