We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plan for darjeeling n gangtok

Bilaspur, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
plan for darjeeling n gangtok

we are 2 couple with 1 child above 5 yr arriving to NJP on 23/06/2014. Plannin to go for Darjeeling, Pelling, Gangtok & Kalimpong; looking for any tour plan by anyone who want to help us.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
13,648 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plan for darjeeling n gangtok

Hi

For how many days you are planning?you can spend gangtok 2D > Pelling 1D > Darjeeling 2D > Kalimpong 1D.

Thanx

Bilaspur, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plan for darjeeling n gangtok

Sir my return flight from bagdogra is on 29/06/2014 and kindly suggest me to start from Darjeeling because i heard that most of the sight scene of gangtok closed on some particular day.

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
928 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: plan for darjeeling n gangtok

Hi Pravin_Chhatre

Late june would be pouring in Gangtok and other places. So it would not be scenic if kunchunjunga is concerned. I would not be visible. My suggestive itenary would be

23-June - NJP to gangtok.

24 June - Gangtok local s/s

25 June - Tsongmo lake, baba mandir visit. (closed monday and tuesday)

26 June - Gangtok to pelling via ravangla.

27 June - Pelling local s/s

28 june - pelling to Kalimpong. half day kalimpong s/s

29 june - kalimpong to bagdogra

Now with the number of days all four places cannot be covered. So you have to decide which one you want to choose. I have proposed kalimpong on the last since your flight is on 29th and from kalimpong to bagdogra is just 36KM.

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: plan for darjeeling n gangtok

Dear,

I want to travel with family in group of 9 to 10 people to Darjeeling & Gangtok in november 2014MBER.

Can any one suggest - is it right time ?

how will atmosphere their ?

Can any one guide me tour plan for 12 days ?

My E-mail id - karnavpkg.abd2003@gmail.com

MANISH PATEL -09328203676

5. Re: plan for darjeeling n gangtok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17