We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight to Varanasi

Manchester
Level Contributor
458 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Flight to Varanasi

Hi,

I've just been looking for a flight from Kolkata to Varanasi and it appears there is one on the Jet Airways site (via Lucknow). It seems that its the same plane but stops there en route.

This flight doesnt appear to be on any of agent sites such as cleartrip or yatra (although all other flights do seem to be on). Has anyone flown this route on this airline? I presume it does indeed exist. Just seems strange that it doesnt show on the other sites and i'm a bit apprehensive in booking it.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata District, India
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
Lucknow
Lucknow
Lucknow District, India
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,587 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight to Varanasi

If the Jet Airways site shows it, then it should be there. Why don't you email Jet and ask them for details of this flight ? Perhaps cleartrip will show it if you choose the Multi stop option while searching.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,218 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight to Varanasi

phiphi

I think you are talking about flight no. 9W-2461, the flight is very much exists, shortest flying time between Varanasi and Kolkata via Lucknow. You may book it thru Jet Airways website or www.makemytrip.com

AshisRoy

Edited: 29 November 2011, 08:22
Mentioned in this post
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata District, India
Lucknow
Lucknow
Lucknow District, India
Manchester
Level Contributor
458 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight to Varanasi

Thanks for the reply

4. Re: Flight to Varanasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:16