We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe , good hotel for interracial couple

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Topic
Safe , good hotel for interracial couple

Hi , I am from Kolkata , my fiance is american and she is 12 years older than me anyway . She wants to come here to meet me . Also She wants me to stay with her . So we were wondering which hotel would be good and safe for us ? I've heard unmarried couple have problems finding hotels room . Anyone please . I am not talking about any 5 star hotels but 3 star hotel can be good . For safety reason and service we do not want to stay in a cheap hotel . Any suggestion people .

Mentioned in this post
Kolkata
Kolkata
2 Reviews
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe , good hotel for interracial couple

Try Peerless Inn or Fortune Select. You can also take a look at Indismart Hotel in sector 5.

Mentioned in this post
IndiSmart Hotel
IndiSmart Hotel
164 Reviews
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe , good hotel for interracial couple

Login to makemytrip and select the hotel. Hotels bookes from the site has never been a problem.

3. Re: Safe , good hotel for interracial couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 05:19