We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

howrah station to dum dum airport

Patna, India
5 posts
Save Topic
howrah station to dum dum airport

is the time margin of 1 hour enough for a taxi to reach dum dum airport from howrah railway station on a sunday afternoon? or should i take a later flight?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
58,592 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: howrah station to dum dum airport

Hi there,

It's tight. Normal daytime traffic I'd count on 90 mins, Sunday a bit less...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Patna, India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: howrah station to dum dum airport

thanks!

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: howrah station to dum dum airport

my flight will land at 12.55 PM at howrah airport and my train from howrah station at 2.15 PM can i reach to the howarh station between this 1.30 Hr interval and what will be the best vechile for this travel menas bus,texi or auto.

please advice thanks in advance.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
54 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: howrah station to dum dum airport

If your flight lands at 12:55 Hours @ Dumdum airport , it would take you anywhere between 20-30 mins to collect baggage & checkout. If you keep a 1 hour margin , you should be fine. As it is daytime, traffic could be problem but 1 hour should be enough . Normally it takes anywhere between 30-40 mins from Howrah to Dumdum airport.

5. Re: howrah station to dum dum airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 05:18