We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridal Shopping

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bridal Shopping

Dear Mates,

I am planning to visit Kolkata for my weeding shopping around 18th June, 2014. Can you please suggest me what will be the best place for Weeding Saree?? If possible with price range & other details.

In addition i will buy suit peace,shirt,salwar kamiz and perfume please share your advise on this.

Thanks,

Jahid

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
120 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridal Shopping

There are many shops that sell traditional silk sarees that would make perfect bridal wear in college street and Gariahaat. If you are looking for sarees with work you should try out Burra Bazar and Ram Mandir (MG Road) they have the same stuff as the boutiques on Park Street but come much cheaper.

You will find suit pieces and all other stuff in New market, Gariahaat & also at several malls. It all really depends on the budget.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridal Shopping

Thank You

3. Re: Bridal Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)