We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hello,

We are a couple of Mexican attending the Mexico vs Croatia match on the 23rd in Recife and just got tickets to the Uruguay vs Italy in Natal on the 24th. Do to the tight schedules we are renting a car and will be driving from Recife to Natal (and back) for Italy v Uruguay on June 24.

We are looking for someone that would like to share or that already have a car with 2 spaces for us.

Thanks

Paola

Dalaas, Austria
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hi Paola,

we are in Recife VST and will be watching mex-cro and clearly we both benefited from the tickets that became available for ITA-URU the day after. My friend is already in Brazil and I will only come next week skipping first game and he does not yet know of these tickets hence we have not yet made a plan, but it obviously sounds like a decent plan to be sharing a car or even a van. Did you intend on returning to Recife after the game? If you have not yet rented a car, I have a SIXT plat. card which may help get a good car, not sure though over there. Will try get in touch with my friend but would be great if you keep me posted on options. If we would find more, maybe we could even get a small zircon. bus with a driver? cheers Michael

United States
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

I would be in for a ride to natal for that Italy Uruguay game from Recife. But I also need a ride back to recife.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hi guys

Please include us.... We are landing in Recife at 2228 from Salvador on the 23rd June 2014.... We are keen to share transport to Natal also going there for the Uruguay italy game... There are 3 of us...

corylcc@hotmail.com

Cheers

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

I am doing the same games in Recife and Natal the next day. I do not need to come back to Recife. I am travelling alone so if you need 1 more to fill your car send email to tigertees@hotmail.com.

Tim

Minneapolis

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hello we are from Houston and we are a family of 4. We are doing the Mexico vs Croatia and Italy vs Uruguay game also. We are also trying to figure out how to get to Natal from Recife. If you need to fill up a van you can count on us four.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 15:17
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hi Bradley, are you still interested in sharing the car?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

Hi Bradley, are you still interested in sharing the car?

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

still a spare place? pliz email me to rmuelle@hotmail.com

Olinda, PE
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

I've got room in a car leaving Olinda at 8, assuming the car gets delivered on time. You can reach me at 71-9143-9235.

David

10. Re: Recife <-> Natal by Car on June 24 for Italy vs Uruguay game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:19