We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fort morgan bay house

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
se kansas
Level Contributor
125 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
fort morgan bay house

We've been vacationing in the Fort Morgan area for 5 years now. Have always stayed on the gulf side of the penisula. Thought we'd try something different and stay on the bayside this year. Any suggestions? Thanks

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fort morgan bay house

Not sure how big of a house you are accustomed to renting. The Rookery is on the bay side and a very short drive to the Gulf. Check the rental sites like Kaiser, Meyer and Brett Robinson for bayside rentals. If you don't care about the Gulf view there really isn't much difference between Gulfside and bayside.

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fort morgan bay house

I like the Navy Cove area. It has a boat launch which is nice. You can also listen to the the "clinking" of the boats if you want - by leaving your patio door open. I also like the view of the marina. It is very near resturants and the Fort. I use www.sunsetproperties.com for my rentals in the Ft. Morgan area. I know they are exclusive to that area so they are very knowledgeable unlke Meyer/Kaiser who have rentals all over the place.

3. Re: fort morgan bay house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 09:20