We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel/motel fort morgan

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
129 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
hotel/motel fort morgan

Do any of you know of a reasonable priced place to stay for a few nights near or in Fort Morgan. We will be there next week, and we have friends who want to come just for a few days. Most of their time will be spent with us, so it does not need to be fancy. Just clean and safe. Thanks for any info.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel/motel fort morgan

There are no hotels or motels on the Fort Morgan peninsula. Nearest would be in Gulf Shores where there is a Best Western, Courtyard and a couple of others. Do a search for Gulf Shores hotels on TA and it will show you some.

You might also check into renting a condo or house out in Ft Morgan. Check the rental agencies like Meyer, Kaiser, Sunset Properties and vrbo.

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
129 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel/motel fort morgan

Thnks. I thought that was the case with the search I did . Just wanted to make sure I did not miss anything

3. Re: hotel/motel fort morgan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 12:21