We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf Shores VRBO

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
6 posts
Save Topic
Gulf Shores VRBO

Planning a vacation to Gulf Shores this summer. Will be traveling with 3 children. Husband wants to go through VRBO. Any opinions on which property? Anyone rented with Sunchase, Sunrise villiage or Sanibel? Thanks!

se kansas
Level Contributor
126 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulf Shores VRBO

We travel to the area every summer with our 3 children. We like the Fort Morgan area better. Less crowds. We like to rent a house in one of the quiet neighborhoods. Good luck!

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
364 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulf Shores VRBO

We always use VRBO. We have found a wonderful two bedroom, 2 bath condo at Ocean House II. It is a low rise building with not many units and a huge zero entry pool right on the beach. I just booked a return trip for October. We love it there. It is in on the quiet west side, but only a mile from the 59 junction. Check out the pics. It is Ocean House Delight. The owner has been great to work with. The kids bedroom is perfect for three kids, one queen bed and a twin. We have three, also. That's why I recommend it so highly. PM me if you want more info.

3. Re: Gulf Shores VRBO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:18