We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanger Outlet Playground

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,079 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Tanger Outlet Playground

The playground here is small but very nice with a very soft walking(falling) surface. The splash pad for the water activity is really too small. But the carousel ($3.oo) is great

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanger Outlet Playground

Thanks for mentioning this playground--it sounds like something my son and niece will enjoy this summer. Is it under some type of shade, by any chance?

We have come to the GS area for the past 2 summers and always end up at the outlet mall. I think this will be a nice diversion for the kids.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,079 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanger Outlet Playground

Yes the playground is under shade--should have mentioned that!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tanger Outlet Playground

Thanks for letting me know. That is great news!! We'll check it out this summer.

4. Re: Tanger Outlet Playground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 05:41
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores