We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly hotels

SW Illinois
Level Contributor
370 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Pet friendly hotels

Forgive me for creating a new post, but my search pulled up only posts on pet friendly vacation rentals. We'll be spending a week in the Gulf Shores/Orange beach area in mid January to visit family; because we'll be spending all our time with family, we won't need more than a hotel/motel room. We will be traveling with our small dog (dachshund < 20 lbs.). Can anyone recommend any pet friendly hotels/motels in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area? Thanks!

Cajun Country
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet friendly hotels

There are not many hotels in the area and I don't think any of them allow pets. I think you may better better off with a small condo that allows them.

Edited: 21 September 2010, 09:20
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet friendly hotels

I'd trying calling the hotels in the area and ask them. I know most of the houses in Fort Morgan allow pets and it's the only stretch of beach that allows you to walk your dog on the beach.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,925 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet friendly hotels

The site I gave you lists 3

4. Re: Pet friendly hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 05:17