We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Rookery in Fort Morgan

Hernando...
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
The Rookery in Fort Morgan

Hello! My husband and I are trying to plan a last minute babymoon to Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan next week! I saw that there are still a few places available for that week and The Rookery is one of them. The pool looks fabulous and the price is right. I can't find a website for it, though. Is this a great place to go? Is the beach far from the duplexes? Please let me know asap so I can book this cute little cottage.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Rookery in Fort Morgan

If you do a search on TA you'll find out some info on The Rookery. Some people like it because it's nice and quiet and some people don't like it because it's a half mile to the beach. You can drive over to the beach in about two minutes, so it's easy access. Just depends on what you want.

I was in Hernando last weekend. Had dinner at the Windy City Grill. Nice place.

2. Re: The Rookery in Fort Morgan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores