We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Topic
Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

We are planning on going to Tacky Jacks on Fort Morgan on the Sat. night that we arrive with our two children for drinks and apps. Will it be crowded? Is it an okay place for kids?\

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

The sunsets are amazing at tacky jacks , I am sure it will be pretty busy..

I don't think it will be a problem.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

They love kids out there and yes it will be packed. Lulu's and The Hangout are more kid-friendly with huge sand dunes in the restaurants and foam machines and live bands. they will also be packed but you can relax more there with children because there is so much to keep them busy.

Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
78 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

It's an ok place for kids. We stay on fort Morgan every year and watching the sunset was a tradition for us here. We stopped going about 2 years ago. I ordered a shrimp po boy and the shrimp were tiny and obviously not fresh, that was forgivable but we ordered a hamburger for my son off the menu. We asked if they could make it medium rare and the waitress said they only come one way which seemed odd to us. Then it arrived at our table and the burger was a microwaveable burger. They ruined a good family tradition for us we will not be going back unless they get some new owners who are willing to care more about the food

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

Stick to the nachos and stay away from the seafood. Ironic since it is right on the bay, but they appear to have switched to frozen seafood over the last few years. Also watch out for high prices and mosquitos!

5. Re: Tacky Jacks - Fort Morgan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 07:17