We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cruise

olathe
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Cruise

Thanks for the kayak answers, now wondering about sunset cruises. Any comments on: cetacean cruises? The woman I spoke with was very nice and it sounded great. I wanted to find one that provided a dinner, but at least this one has tables and chairs and allows us to bring on a meal. Any other ideas???

olathe
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Cruise

I should mention that there are 10 of us for this cruise (which exceeds limits on many I have seen).

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
564 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Cruise

Try the Southern Rose that leaves from Sportsman's Marina in Orange Beach. There is a catamaran sailboat that does bay and sunset cruises too but I can't remember the name of it. Maybe another poster will know of it. You can call the marina charter offices as well and they will have information that may help you.

3. Re: Sunset Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores
Recent Conversations