We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant at 1154 W Beach Blvd

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant at 1154 W Beach Blvd

Hi, we are staying at the Shoreline Towers in April and we have seen the names of two restaurants at the address above. One the West Beach Grill and the other S & S Seafood. Can someone clarify for me whether there a two places there or if one is no longer in business. Thanks.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant at 1154 W Beach Blvd

They are two separate places. S & S Seafood took over the buliding that used to be Boudreaux's. I haven't eaten at either one but I've heard the oysters were good at S & S so I guess sooner or later I should probably go by there. Not sure what they serve at West Beach Grille. It may be a wingshack and burger joint.

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
479 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant at 1154 W Beach Blvd

I've eaten there a couple of times. Pretty good place for breakfast. They often have wings and sliders specials. Their signature item they cal shrimp kargot, their version of escargot. Worth a try.

Reviews are mixed. To me it's a pretty good informal place. Lots of TVs. They get a good crowd for football or basketball in the winter.

3. Re: Restaurant at 1154 W Beach Blvd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 05:16