We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best option for just a weekend stay

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
best option for just a weekend stay

Hi. I am trying to find a condo/hotel that will rent for just a weekend during the 1st weekend of August in either Orange Beach or Gulf Shores area. There will be either 5-6 of us so might need adjoining rooms or a 2 bedroom condo. I've searched vrbo and they all seem to require a weeks rental for the beginning of August. Our dates are not flexible, which is why I'm posting here. Hoping someone can recommend a pace in a great location, beach front, and recently priced for only a 2 night weekend stay. Thanks -

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
732 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best option for just a weekend stay

The beach club will let you do a 3 night rental, checking in on Saturday; other than that you may be SOL. Staybridge Suites is an excellent hotel, that has HUGE 2 bedroom suites, but it's up 59 about 5 miles. It is also pet friendly if that matters.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best option for just a weekend stay

Also try one of the Phoenix condos in Orange Beach through Brett-Robinson (the on-site rental & management company). They manage thousands of condos and often do shorter term rentals. If you can't find a condo, our favorite gulf front hotel is the Perdido Beach Resort. The new Hampton Inn and (older) Island House Hotel are also very nice. All are in Orange Beach.

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best option for just a weekend stay

Also look at Phoenix all suites hotels.. I like the west one the best, and it is next door to Bahama bobs restaurant. They have kitchens and hall bunks , so they can sleep up to 4 or so.. As well as a bath and a half.

http://www.phoenixallsuites.com

Edited: 01 May 2013, 23:02
4. Re: best option for just a weekend stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 06:17