We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fudge pie

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
fudge pie

I know Nolan's has wonderful fudge pie......wondering if I can purchase a whole pie anywhere for dinner at the condo?

snow bird hating the thought of going home to frigid temps.........

thanks

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
575 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fudge pie

Ask Nolan's! I know there are a few of the tourist stores on 59 around West Beach that advertise fudge, maybe they have whole pies. The Chocolate Corner has wonderful homemade candies and fudge. It is located in the shopping center with the new Rouse's and Cafe Beignet on the corner of Hwy 59 and Fort Morgan Rd.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fudge pie

thank you so much........hit the Rouse's yesterday..........pretty cool store!!!

3. Re: fudge pie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores