We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night clubs/bars

2 posts
Save Topic
night clubs/bars

Hello everyone, I'm looking to take my girlfriend to gulf shores this weekend and I would like some suggestions on things to do at night, as well as during the day, we love to drink and listen to music, we hate bars that are polluted with tons of cigarette smoke and we like good music, hip/hop, r&b, honestly... any type of music, we just want to have fun and live life without any foolishness, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night clubs/bars

The Mullet Toss is going on this weekend at The Flora-Bama. There will be a hundred thousand people going through the doors. Music will be rock'n'roll to outlaw though. Mudbugs plays more rap style music and has karaoke. The place can get sketchy at times though if you're not a local. Toby Keith's bar at the Wharf will have country music. The Pink Pony at West Beach and the Hangout may have live bands this weekend. Pick up a copy of the Mullet Wrapper at a restaurant or in one of the free newspaper machines dotted around the island and it will have a schedule for who is playing where and what bars have going on this weekend.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: night clubs/bars

Thanks!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night clubs/bars

Should have mentioned Hootie (Darius Rucker)from the Blowfish is performing at the Wharf Amphitheater this weekend too.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: night clubs/bars

Robert C and I disagree on most things regarding FloraBama and this is no exception. I would submit that if they count 100,000 people walking through the door this weekend, each person there has walked through at least four times.

That said, everyone seems to have a good time. Well, everyone except the mullet. Probably worth checking out.

5. Re: night clubs/bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores