We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dardenne Prairie...
Level Contributor
451 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

Hi-- will be staying in the area for the first time in June. There will be 3 families with kids.

Looking for all you can eat seafood places and also just some kids eat free places. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

I'm not aware of a place like that in Gulf Shores. The closest I can think of is Lambert's in Foley which has the sides served "family style" which is basically all you can eat. Lambert's is a lot of fun for families and I highly recommend it. We usually eat half of our entree, fill up on the sides, and eat the rest for another meal.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,717 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

Some places have all you can eat specials from time to time. Shrimp Basket has ayce mullet at times. Rafters in GS has ayce catfish on Thursdays. Pick up a Mullet Wrapper and you can probably find some.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

Hazels in OB may have that deal too. Personally not my thing but if that you want a seafood buffet may be best bet. I won't comment on the quality because I can't. Suffice it to say I ate there about twenty five years ago and haven't been back. A better option IMO is to eat somewhere like Doc's, King Neptune's, The Original Oyster House, or any number of good seafood restaurants and get a trio platter or seafood sampler or combination plate that gives you some options but still keeps the focus on the quailty of the seafood.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

That reminds me that Hazels in Gulf Shores (next to Walmart) has a pretty good all u can eat breakfast buffet.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

The Undertow on Canal Rd has AYCE shrimp or crawfish on Sundays. Depends on season

6. Re: All you can eat seafood and some kids eat free places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16