We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost for Chair and Umbrella Rental

Starkville...
Level Contributor
39 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Cost for Chair and Umbrella Rental

How much is the average chair and umbrella rental? Trying to decide if we should buy one one the way down or just rent since it will be only time we would use it.

Starkville...
Level Contributor
340 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cost for Chair and Umbrella Rental

Since we go to GS several times a year we purchased our own umbrellas & chairs years ago. They were pretty cheap & have stayed in good shape w/ no problems. This way we can also sit wherever we want & can move if we need to away from cigarette smoke, out of control kids, people that have maybe had a few too many, LOL.

This spring my sister & I went for two nights & she & I did rent the chairs for the one day we were on the beach (We were at the Lighthouse) & the guy rented it to us by the hour because we were only there for 1/2 day. He was really nice & helpful about moving the umbrella around for us against the wind.

12. Re: Cost for Chair and Umbrella Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores