We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza

North Texas
Level Contributor
287 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Pizza

Please gives us recommendations for the best Pizza in Gulf Shores. I know some of our family are not fish eaters and we don't want to waste money on bad pizza! Thanks!

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,725 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza

Lots of opinions coming, I imagine. I'm a Crico's guy, but Marcos does okay on some pies. Portabella in Foley has some good pizza, though IMO it doesn't travel well.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
573 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza

Papa's Pizza

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
771 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza

One of my favorites is Papa Murphys up in Foley. It's a take and bake pizza and you can get a really nice thin crust if you want or a stuffed pizza if you like a lot of dough. They also have a garlic cream sauce instead of red sauce if you don't want it. http://www.papamurphys.com/menu/

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza

I'm a native Chicagoan so I'm generally picky about my pies. That said, if you drive the Chicago pizza place on county rd 20 is good as is Marco's in Pelican Place

5. Re: Pizza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:16