We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone going dec.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Topic
anyone going dec.

Is there anyone going to Anjuna for Christmas and New year?? flying from Manchester on 19 dec. Single mum going with kids need some company to see in new year!!!!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone going dec.

Hey im not staying in anjuna as i dont fancy it however i will be there from the 26th decemeber. I a single 22 year old female and will in the area of baga/calangute so open for a meet up :)

Lexi

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone going dec.

We are going 16th December but stopping in Mumbai before we go to Goa. Untill 4th Jan. in Cavelossim.

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone going dec.

weare in calangute for xmas and new year. flyout manchester7thDEC.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone going dec.

Badgerlad & the Moosis will be flying out 17th Dec from east Mids for 2 weeks.

Staying in a lovely guest house in Calangute..

milton keynes
Level Contributor
784 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone going dec.

not booked yet but we should be in anjuna xmas new year, making friends in goa is easy and there are some good new year parties on the beach best down by the liliput

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone going dec.

Hi where you thinking staying in anjuna? have you been before? This is my first time,will be there with my 3 kids!!!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
784 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone going dec.

hi, definately anjuna we have a house there (went halves with my wifes parents).your kids will love goa bit of a culture shock but a great place. we took friends a couple of years ago, first couple of days they hated it but by the second week they wanted to come again. we know people that have stayed in your hotel, said it was basic but still loved. anjunas not a big place so we will probably see you about

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
609 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone going dec.

hey thornhill lass..... jim and sheile

thought you wasnt goimg again?

we go on the 11th

i suppose we will see you about in one of the bars drinking honey bee

look forward to seeing you again, where you staying?

we are staying at the senhor angelo

jim and julie

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone going dec.

IHi HoTROCK, We are staying in Ticlo baga Rd. Not far from Senor Angelo. We have been drawn back to Goa, reading all T.A. news. We are going for 4wks! How long are you going? We are flying direct with Thompson flight, got a good deal! Wouldnt fly monarch again if they gave me a free flight!L.o.L. It will be nice to see you again.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
609 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone going dec.

hi jim sheila

we staying for 3 weeks

a lot of people who we met last christmas are also going, it will be nice to see you all again