We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunburn

Mumbai (Bombay...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunburn

How far is the hotel from candolim beach

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunburn

Which hotel? sunburn is music festival not a hotel

England, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunburn

oops was going to advise alo vera.

3. Re: Sunburn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 September 2012, 10:05
Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunburn

This is a holiday forum. It is not here to show how clever ( or not) people are.But a few manners might be a good thing.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunburn

Hi it's a big festival on the beach in candolim, jus take a taxi from where ever you stay but the roads near it get quite busy i went two years ago it was expensive But loved it Enjoy:)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunburn

Hi it's a big festival on the beach in candolim, jus take a taxi from where ever you stay but the roads near it get quite busy i went two years ago it was expensive But loved it Enjoy:)

warwickshire
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunburn

apparently new rules say no load music after 6 pm what will they do as it goes on forever ?

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunburn

I thought the rule was no loud music after 10pm....Sunburn finishes at 10pm

warwickshire
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunburn

new ruling

London
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunburn

the after show at butter goes on until 6am. we could hear it from our room in the o-resort, although i did attend it one night until 4am.

Get answers to your questions about Bardez
Recent Conversations