We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

I have just recieved prices for Johns Tours, (Prices are per person) i thought that they maybe of interest to our viewers.

Dolphin.Rs1,000...Crocodile Dundee,Rs1,200...Anjuna Flea Market Rs800...Fishing.. Angler Rs900,Non Angler Rs500..HOUSEBOAT.Rs5,700...Waterfall Rs1,500 (Elephant ride optional)...Spice plantation Rs1,200...Poloem Rs3,000...Cola beach Rs 3,500...Jungle book O/N Rs 8,000...Jungle book Day Rs 6,860.

Hope the information is helpful.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

Very useful - just wish they'd pick up in Cavelossim

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,557 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

In addition to those prices, I have just booked Hampi with him at 5500rps with the upgraded accommodation, quite a bit cheaper than Daygtripper.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

Very helpful, thank you. We want to do the house boat and maybe Hampi too

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

The houseboat is very good (we were lucky to have a good group) Thinking about doing Cola beach tents again it is such good value and a great trip to chill out!

We booked all our trips in daytripper and the service was very good - I just wanted to book all the trips together as they did the bombay express also.

The only trip we did not get to go on as didn't get collected was overnight jungle book (daytripper do not offer this trip) we booked with Trinity.

To to be fair to them we went into the office after waiting a whole hour outside our hotel and they were shocked we were not collected and provided a full refund on this trip in cash without any questions.

I am going to go back to see them in Jan 2014 as the jungle book trip is cheaper sure we only paid them about max £60 each for the overnight trip.

All the trips were very good and great value for money (but we have a very busy holiday Jan is more just time to relax, eat and drink :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

Thank you for your reply, its nice to see that there are alternative trip providers,competition provides us all with choice which is important.We like to go on adventures,but it helps to have a choice of who you go with,what they provide and at what cost,we find that its these kind of choices that make a memerable holiday.

6. Re: John's Boat Tour Prices Dec 11 2013.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Bardez