We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you get visas in 5 days ???

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Can you get visas in 5 days ???

We fly on mon 22nd Feb. Originally my daughter didnt want to go with us (didnt want to leave her boyfriend, shame), now hes finished with her and she wants to go. Aarrhhh!! wot do I do. The flight is available but without going to London, can I get a visa for her before saturday, can anyone suggest anything ??

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

It's too late for a postal application, if you can't go yourself you could try a vias service, just google 'visa service India' and check out prices etc

Good luck

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

Kezzbo, not unless you are willing to travel to your nearest application centre to submit the application in person and then collect them 2 - 3 days later. Even then, it's cutting a bit too fine for my liking. Hope you can get something sorted though and good luck.

3. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2010, 12:34
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

Do you know what Im gonna leave it I think. I dare not book the flight while the seats are available then not get the visa in time and have to fight for the money back on the flight. I wish she had done all this earlier coz now I feel awful. Thanx for your relpys tho guyz x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

That's kids for you Kezzbo! Hope you have a wonderful time regardless, and safe travels to you. Enjoy :) :) :)

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
875 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

What a position for you to be in Kezzbo! the trouble is if she needs jabs or malaria tablets that makes it impractical too especially the malaria tablets as she would have to start them today tomorrow.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

kezzboo - daughters a, dont even get me started... theres always next year. have a really super trip and dont worry or feel bad. next time...

Greater London...
Level Contributor
393 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

We went to the Manchester office on the Monday and they were deliver to our house by courier on the Thursday. Maybe go get it and book when she has it, if not on time she could go on a later flight than yourselves

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

Kezzbo

as disappointing as it is for your daughter, I think you've probably made the right decision.

<<and have to fight for the money back on the flight.>>

I don't think you'd have any chance of getting your money back if you'd booked the flight but your daughter couldn't fly because she didn't get a visa in time.

The airline would have said it was your responsibility to ensure you had the appropriate travel documentation.

10. Re: Can you get visas in 5 days ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations