We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spends

kent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
spends

hi were gotng to goa for the ist time in march just wondered if any1 can tell me what sort of budget ill be needing just for eats and drinks mainly thanks paulndee

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spends

Hi we budget at least £25 per day per person and most days don't spend that much. This includes breakfast lunch and dinner soft drinks, juices and water during the day and a few vodkas on an evening. We also buy a few pressies all our fags and other bits and pieces. We don't do any organised trips and I didn't buynany bags this year ( found 2 from two year ago in the spare room last month which I've not even used yet).

I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at how far your money goes over there it's the only place we go where we bring cash back

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spends

Hi we budget at least £25 per day per person and most days don't spend that much. This includes breakfast lunch and dinner soft drinks, juices and water during the day and a few vodkas on an evening. We also buy a few pressies all our fags and other bits and pieces. We don't do any organised trips and I didn't buynany bags this year ( found 2 from two year ago in the spare room last month which I've not even used yet).

I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at how far your money goes over there it's the only place we go where we bring cash back

kent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: spends

thanxs 4 quick reply

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spends

Yeah we allow £50 a day for the two of us and still have something left at the end of the holiday.

Enjoy Goa !

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spends

1st year 3 of us in party and we took 1500 for 2 weeks came back with 500!! second year too 1000 had loads of clothes made and came back with a smile xx

london
Level Contributor
567 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spends

same here about £800 for two weeks,and thats more or less having what we want,and we both enjoy a good drink !!!

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: spends

last feb we spent £8 a day at the beach shack including dinner for two a couple of whiskeys and countless cokes

then at night between £9 and£15 on drinks and a 2course meal in a restaurant after the restaurant back to the beach till about 1am about £3 always came back reasonably drunk.

in total we spent almost £1000 in two weeks including trips shoes handbags cameras tips henna tattoos scooter hire scuba diving prezzis for the kids fags and loads of prescription meds loads cheaper than even a nhs prescription.

dont worry your buck goes a long way

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: spends

Hi,

I took £800 for 21 nights, paid for trip to Hampi, fishing trip and luxury night at Colva. Eat lunch, dinner, some breakfasts, beer and a few voddys at night time, purchesed lots of sarongs and material, clothes and gifts only spent under 600. Its really great.

Enjoy

kent
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: spends

thanks for replies every1

10. Re: spends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Calangute