We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little vagator beach

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
Little vagator beach

I have just seen some images of little vagator,looks lovely.does anyone know anything about this area.danny

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
962 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little vagator beach

We like it there and went there when we stayed at Anjuna. Pleasantly free of water sports, jet skis etc. Not too loud or rammed full of sun beds thank goodness, although enough for the number of people who go there and enough activity for people watching and just chilling out . Hope it stays that way.( Steps are very long and steep on the way back up to the car park, just in case you have any health problems)

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little vagator beach

Its a lovely little beach in the north of north Goa.

As Roobob has already said it is quiet but still has a few shacks and sellers.

Some nice rock carvings too

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little vagator beach

First time I went there the rock carvings were very visible but last year they had badly erroded and had a job to see them. Still the beach is well worth visiting tho.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little vagator beach

I love this beach so much it's just perfect. The rocks stop the current near the shore so we can just lie in the sea with my young daughter its beautiful. There is a greek restaurant on the cliff called Thalassa and to say the food and views at sunset are amazing would be an understatement. It has to be experienced so phone a few days in advance. They even have their own huts to stay in overnight for 500 rps per night and you can use the plushest toilets in goa!! I can't wait to go there again next season. A lot of model shoots etc are done on this beach as its very photogenic.

Edited: 25 June 2011, 20:08
Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little vagator beach

if you go to little vagator,go through till you come to the little market if you are on a scooter or bike you can go round it to the carpark to the right of the beach as you face the sea,then its an easier walk down the slope or you can drive down,there are a couple of good shacks and the sea is good here,downside loads of hassle off the girls selling

london
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Little vagator beach

That was one of my favourite places this year. Lovely beech not too busy but the sellers were a bit full on. Stayed in huts above the Q bar at the far end. Really nice place. Food was the best I had and the sunsets were amazing,

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Little vagator beach

i m visitin goa in the month dec for around 20 days. this will b my first visit to goa. i m travellin alone, i will b stayin at little vagator, well regardin me.i m a fashion and nature photographer. well if any person who is like me can accompany me in goa will b gr8.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Little vagator beach

Agree about the beech sellers. This is a lovely beech but the sellers were the worst we came across.

Villaricos, Spain
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Little vagator beach

We were at Q-Ba last week. It's very nice there, and the food and the boys are both excellent.

Blues xxxx

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Little vagator beach

Hi Blues, Were there may sellers down on the beach this year. Last year it was really bad - the only time I have seen my OH lose his temper with them!!. We were regular visitors to Vagator but only ended up going the once last season. Lx

Get answers to your questions about Calangute