We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any people around in March?

Denmark
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Any people around in March?

Hi all.

My friend and I are planning a trip to Goa for two weeks in the beginning of March. We thought about going earlier, but then we heard about how places closes early during the rest of February and the first days of March.

So what should we expect in March - are there any people around and what would the nightlife be like? We plan to stay in Calangute.

No matter what, Im really looking forward to the trip, Goa sounds like a great place for relaxing in the sun...

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Bishop Auckland...
Level Contributor
581 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any people around in March?

Hello, we fly out on the 9th March staying at the Ticlo in Calangute. We have been the last 3 Marches and have always enjoyed it. Baz

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any people around in March?

Plenty of folks about in March, gets quieter towards the end of month. You'll have no problems with nightlife then in Calangute or Baga. Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Baga
Baga
North Goa District, India
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any people around in March?

Me and my partner are going over on the 13th and stopping in Calangute cant wait, counting down the days.

Bo,ness Scotland
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any people around in March?

No problem with March and your in a good area. Hope you enjoy your stay. We are there from 11th in Baga

Mentioned in this post
Baga
Baga
North Goa District, India
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any people around in March?

Im arriving in.goa 2nd march. Will be in calangute. Its a great time to go.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Any people around in March?

Hi, we are going on the 4th March arriving 5th for 2 weeks at the Palmarinha Calangute, usually go in Feb but had a change this year, can't wait counting the days till 2 weeks on Sunday, you will have a great holiday.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
111 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any people around in March?

Me and OH will be staying in Calangute from the 1st March for 3 weeks. Counting down the days!

Denmark
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any people around in March?

Thanks for the great feedback!

Really looking forward to what I'm sure will be a great holiday.

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any people around in March?

arriving on the 3rd of march for 3wks always go in march plenty of people around usually see the same faces and is great to catch up with them , staying at the osborne

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Any people around in March?

Just got my visa back and I am going on 13th march,flying from Manchester and going to calangute.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Get answers to your questions about Calangute