We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

hi there ive jus returned from goa ,and just wondered if the humidity is really high in march to april.thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,816 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

Getting more and more humid from about mid-March onwards. Don't forget if you're thinking of going back that you have to be out of the country for a minimum of two months before you return.

brierley hill west...
Level Contributor
351 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

Hot hot and even hotter!

Seriously thats time of year i went last year and found it fine.some may stuggle tho

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

thanks for your posts were thinking for 2013..i suffer with asthma,,,i was fine this year....but hubby thinking taking 2weeks out of this years holiday and 2 weeks out of next years.lol

yorkshire
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

We go every end of March and find it Hot Hot Hot but cope with it and also find it is not so busy.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

Every year can be a bit different and every person's tolerance is different but we normally don't have any problem until about mid May and even then we find that running the A/C at 26c at night we are able to sleep well and have no problems in the day time if we are near the coast, other than making sure we take rehydration salts and stay out of the sun around lunch time

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

i have had asthma all my life,and have been twice late march,its never affected me,even so i never go anywhere without my inhailer,the weather is great.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

I've been to Goa across different months but mid March to mid April is my favourite time! I don't mind the humidity I seem to adjust quite quickly & I prefer the place as it's not so busy.

Enjoy..

Boo

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

Shacks and seasonal restaurants do start closing down in April, especially in tourist areas like Candolim, so do not leave it to late unless you want to see a very different Goa

Some pictures Chilly' took end of season last year....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62596564@N03/?saved=1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62909495@N07/

9. Re: whats the weather like in mid march to mid april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations