We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa in mid june

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Patna, India
3 posts
Save Topic
goa in mid june

we arew reaching goa on 10th june for four days with five family members. we are staying osborne calangute. we understand that time weather is quite hot and humid.

but tell us that what we can do in goa, watersports will be available at calangute. best places to eat in calangute. other precautions we should take in these days. also tell good night hangout places near by.

thanks

regards

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goa in mid june

I'm afraid the rains should have arrived, which means that the water sports should have finished by then.

Wolf

Bangalore...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: goa in mid june

Hello !

Im planning a weekend trip to Goa. I need to know if it will be raining throughout this week as I am just looking forward to unwind. Beaches being shut does not bother us. But tell us if Goa will be totally inaccessible and I will spend the weekend in my hotel room.

Please help !

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goa in mid june

Can you check the weather forecast online? I would have thought that was a more reliable way of finding out!

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goa in mid june

Rains have arrived, not heavy, but very cloudy sky.

Nothing to do on the beach but enjoy the walks.

Navi Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: goa in mid june

I am planning to visit goa in end June and stay at Calangute . My visit is especially for rest & relax. Please let me know the beaches that are very nearby to calangute and also distance of St. Alex Church from calangute.

6. Re: goa in mid june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations