We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation at Calangute

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation at Calangute

Hi

Can anyone suggest me the various option available for accommodation at Calangute. We are a group of five people and we would prefer an apartment / bungalow or a villa rather than a hotel. Our date of travel is 24 Jan 2013.

I would be grateful if anyone can suggest me some cheap accommodation options as well.

coventry
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

It really depends on whether you want to stay in the town or nearer to the beach, we had an apartment a stones throw from the beach from Christmas day until yesterday at 1000 rupees per night, I am sure you can get it even cheaper but we were happy with that, a large apartment with sea views and Glens corner a few hundred yards away, if you mail me I can give you my contact.

lancashire
Level Contributor
290 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

look on chill out goa they have appt in kamat hotel in calangute we stayed there last year approx 700 per appartment a night

tel 00919923013247 ask for tony or sherry

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

There are lots of sites

holiday lettings

owners direct

goabuddyholidayhomes

airbnb

just for startes

Have a great time

mumbai
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

hi can you give me name of the person i can contact for this accommodations. Thanks

mumbai
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

hi can you give me name of the person i can contact for this accommodations. Thanks

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

Hi there

The person I have used in Goa and other cities in India is Isaac Rajkumar and his personal mobile number is 9566013437, just let him know where you want to be, approximate budget, dates and he can check around. He was able to save me a huge amount of money for a long stay and also showed me everything from hotels to b & b's to apartments and then the choice was mine.

Good luck!

Knottingley, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

Hi what was the apartment called please or do you have contact details to book, or any pictures please.xx

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

that was a steal coventry annie, a sea view apartment during christmas season for 1000Rs a night, pleaaaaaaaase give me the details.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

Hi there

I saw lots of places, and ended up in Calangute.

If you can tell me what you are looking for, what area and for how long, then I might be able to steer you in the right direction?

A good place to try is airbnb dot com to get some general ideas as well.

10. Re: Accommodation at Calangute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations