We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Cupar, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Can anyone give me any info on the above beach shacks and restaurant.I can't find any info on the net.I am thinking of using them around xmas time.Thanking you in anticipation.

Billy

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

They do not have a web page, I asked last time I was there. Have the phone number somewhere, will sort it out and PM you.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

www.goldeneyebeachhuts.com its a great place, great food and the owner Cobra is a nice fella. Do you mean this one?

Edited: 11 July 2013, 12:21
preston lancs
Level Contributor
120 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

hti here is one called golden goa with beach huts dont know if thay have a internet site we have stayed there thay have about six huts

Cupar, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Hi Stephanie, When did you stay there and what was it like?Thanks

Billy

Cupar, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Thanks for your reply Stalex but these are not the ones.Golden Goa is just along the beach a bit.

Billy

Cupar, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Hi Goagirl,Thanks for prompt reply.Have you ever stayed in these shacks or had any feedback on how they were?

Billy

preston lancs
Level Contributor
120 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

hi i stayed there last nov thay were nice inside but basic sorry i cannot remember how much we paid but i guess it will go up for christmas

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Not stayed in them but had good feed back from people staying there last time we went. We always go there for the day and wanted to stay but they were full, I asked if they were on line, so we could book next time and the guy who has the shop, said they were not on line yet but were hoping to be soon, he gave me his card, which is in my holiday stuff in the attic, I will be getting it down in the not too distant future and will send you the phone number.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,483 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Never stayed there but go for the day, I think its the best shack/restaurant on the northern beaches.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golden Goa Shacks,Ashvem Beach

Hi Billy just seen your post. We always stay at Golden Goa in January, The phone number is 91 967 317 1424 and speak to Amish. Tell him Jan sue from England gave you his number he will look after you.

Regards

Jan

Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations