We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

duty free alcohol from delhi

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
duty free alcohol from delhi

hi guys,

i m going to india from australia next month.i want to buy 2ltr bottel of alcohol.as i have hold of 24hrs in delhi airport to connect domestic flight pls advise me that should i have to buy it after arrive in delhi or after go for domestic flight to ahmedabad on next day.

thanks

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: duty free alcohol from delhi

You can't take over a 100 ml of liquid on a plane it has to be packed in your hold luggage or bought in the duty free at the airport also alcohol old in India seems to be mainly packed in 750 ml bottles, so duty free would be the only place to buy ltr bottles and be able to take it on your flight

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,376 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: duty free alcohol from delhi

You will not get alcohol in domestic flight or in Ahmedabad. Better to buy it on plane en route Delhi, or at Duty Free Delhi airport and pack it in your luggage before flight to Ahmedabad.

3. Re: duty free alcohol from delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Calangute