We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osbourne Resort

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Osbourne Resort

Hi, any one stayed at the Osbourne Resort recently ?

Any up to date information and advice very welcome.

Thanks

nottingham
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Osbourne Resort

When do you go we go there in march and wonder the same thing

bolton
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Osbourne Resort

a lot of people will tell you its fine

me I wouldn't put the dog in there for a fortnight

burnley
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Osbourne Resort

just come back last week from the osborne. spot on place if you get in an upgraded room. ask for c2 or c3. a/c and telly. will cost you 4 pound a night. they give you 3 free evening meal tickets each per week. use these cause food pretty good. you can always go for a drink after. waiters are brilliant. in the morn get your toast at 7.45 and take back too room with a brew. lol i enjoyed it. if you want a good place too eat go across the road to ST ANTHONY,S TEA GARDEN . brilliant goan/english food. so many restaurants too choose from. enjoy yourself

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Osbourne Resort

Thank you ! Heard so many differing reviews !!

So excited !

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Osbourne Resort

im going ,1st 2weeks in march.been twice b4,a couple of years ago,dont understand chester 55,s report,god its a budget b&b in a descent location,nice pool areas,with friendly staff,if at times a bit pushy trying to sell tickets to the party night.they even give meal vouchers and the food is good

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Osbourne Resort

Staying there for the fifth time in January Sheila, its in a great location, some of the rooms are not so good, if you get one you are not happy with, make a fuss and they will move you. Staff are very good. Some very nice restaurants in the area and its a short walk to a nice part of the beach. There is a little shop run by two ladies, mother and daughter I think, in the road leading to the hotel, they are very good for changing money, nice to give them a bit of business, Babuttes on the corner of the main road is great to chill out with a drink and watching the general mayhem before setting off out for the evening.

chesterfield
Level Contributor
414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Osbourne Resort

We went last year for 2 week, and we have booked again for 3 week this year Jan, it a good hotel, its basic if you get a decent room theres nowt to bother about.

Food is good and price is ok, price of beer is good too compared with local bars, i would have expected it to be expensive because its a hotel but it isn't. there are many nice places to eat nearby, as Dragon says Babbutes is just up the road and good for "people watching", Babbutes will also sort your mobile phone out with a card.

There is a good cake/bread shop nearby and places to exchange money etc

Very good location in that it it is central to most places, its the Candolim side of Calangute, staff are good.

So good room = good place

chesterfield
Level Contributor
414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Osbourne Resort

We went last year for 2 week, and we have booked again for 3 week this year Jan, it a good hotel, its basic if you get a decent room theres nowt to bother about.

Food is good and price is ok, price of beer is good too compared with local bars, i would have expected it to be expensive because its a hotel but it isn't. there are many nice places to eat nearby, as Dragon says Babbutes is just up the road and good for "people watching", Babbutes will also sort your mobile phone out with a card.

There is a good cake/bread shop nearby and places to exchange money etc

Very good location in that it it is central to most places, its the Candolim side of Calangute, staff are good.

So good room = good place

nottingham
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Osbourne Resort

Thanks to all replies feel a bit happier about going now

bolton
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review