We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

newcastle to goa with k l m.

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunderland
Level Contributor
349 posts
Save Topic
newcastle to goa with k l m.

any have any information on this route to goa newcastle to amsterdam then onto mumbai thaen onto goa, we are going on the 30th march 2014 , the price we paid was 480 pouns per person, any information please , many thanks in advance going for 11 nights staying at the Nazri in Baga.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

What sort of information are you looking for?

It sounds a pretty long-winded route.

sunderland
Level Contributor
349 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

its the same route that i normaly dowith B A, ONLY THIS TIME k l m is 150 pounds cheaper than B A , we wondering what the service was like with K L M thats all B A normaly, the main reason we do this , is because we can go for 11 nights with chater its either 1 2 or 3 weeks many thanks for any information silver

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

If it's specifically KLM service you're asking about, you might be better posting on the Air Travel forum.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

My goodness, how long does that take?

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

Did the flight this year, just startingpoint was Tallinn. AMS-BOM operator is American DELTA - so prepare to have some heavy questioning and bodyscanning before you can get on board. Flight and plane were OK, but arrival time to BOM (23.30) not so good - connecting flights start 5.00, immigration, luggage and transfere to domestic was done in 45 min (!!!), so looong and boring waiting through the night....

And be aware- only some Indian domestic companies allow 20 kg of luggage, if I remember correctly, in first early morning flights were allowed only 15 kg...

Edited: 24 February 2014, 15:25
Durham
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

Tried quite a few differing routes over the years but much prefer the Trans Pennine into Manchester terminal or overnight hotel depending on flight times. Give me a direct/non stop flight anytime, or Qatar depending on price and transit times. For some, flying is part of their hols, but for me a means to an end and just like a schoolboy or electricity i will always take the easiest and quickest route.

Edited: 24 February 2014, 15:38
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

Eddie101,

What flights do you normally book then? charter Thomson/TC? I am a bit like you in the respect that i like to get from A to B, without faffing around waiting for connections, all too time consuming!

sunderland
Level Contributor
349 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

ok all many thanks for all in formation received silver.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

I'm the same as you, Eddie.

A 9.5 hour flight out and 11.5 hour back from take-off to landing works best for me.

Durham
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: newcastle to goa with k l m.

I'll take Thomson or Thomas Cook anytime. OK some years the timings are a bit off, but as i say it's a means to an end and the end certainly justifies it, and Thomas Cook were doing such good package deals this time around, didn't even bother at looking for flight only.

Roll on the weekend. :-) Oh joy is me

Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations