We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym

Vietnam
4 posts
Save Topic
Gym

I'll be traveling through Malaysia next month. Does anyone know if there is a local gym in Melaka. I'm not looking for anything fancy like fitness centers in hotels, just a place where I can lift some weights without paying an arm and a leg.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym

Hi Moondog,

You can pay to go to many hotels' gym in Melaka. The one in Equatorial is not bad at RM20 (around USD 6)with steamroom, sauna and jacuzzi.

The cheapest option is Gan Boon Leong gym for RM5. It has plenty of equipment (many old but functional) but not air conditioned. It is located on Jalan Kubu at the junction to Melaka's Jonker Walk (Jalan Hang Jebat / Jonker Street).

amazingmelaka.com/popup/map-melaka-chinatown…

2. Re: Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 17:21