We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lotus inn budget hotel melaka

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur
1 post
Save Topic
lotus inn budget hotel melaka

hey, i need information. i am going down to melaka on chinese new year. Has anyone stay in this hotel? L want to know how's the condition of the rooms and the toilets. Hope to have reply to my enquiry soon. thanks. Ms lee

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lotus inn budget hotel melaka

Hi cockeye,

I don't exactly know where is this hotel as there are several small inns like this in Semabok area for those salesmen staying just overnight in Melaka for work.

Since it is chinese new year where most hotels in Melaka have been full since 3 weeks ago, you have no choice but to stay here if you are not spending lots of time in room.

If the room is not clean, you can always ask staff to clean or change room if possible. A small hotel should be more manageable than a big run down one like Mahkota Hotel.

2. Re: lotus inn budget hotel melaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 01:15