We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
509 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

Hi all,

My husband will be attending a function at the MITC in Ayer Keroh. It doesn't look very nice so, I thought of staying at the Holiday Inn Melaka with the kids. Can anyone tell me how far away these 2 Hotels are from each other? Never been to Melaka.

Want to take the opportunity to take the kids on a historical tour while hubby busy with his meetings.

Is Holiday Inn in a good location for me and my 2 kids? I will have my car.

Are there any day tours?

Thanks.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

Hi Cumi,

MITC is less than 10min from Air Keroh toll whereas Holiday Inn which is at the heart of Melaka is about 30mins from Air Keroh without heavy traffic. If you get the RM3 map at tourist office in Melaka Sentral or Air Keroh's Melaka Gateway (the "welcome" arch with three sets of towers by the side, a few mins drive after entering the Air Keroh toll). It is next to Seri Malaysia hotel.

wikimapia.org/…s

Holiday Inn is in good location and you could drive to Jonker Walk area if it is too hot to walk. The historic area is 5-10min walk from Holiday Inn. The hotel also offers shuttle certain times of day to those places.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

Thanks for the info.

Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

I regularly drive form the Holiday Inn to Ayer Keroh and it takes on average 20-25 mins depending on if you get caught at the many traffic lights on the way.

The Holiday Inn is perfect for seeing the sights, shopping and eating. Loads to do within walking distance.

The hotel pool and spa are supurb. The staff are great too.

You will not regret staying at the Holiday Inn. Try and get a sea view room though.

4. Re: MITC Ancasa Hotel and Holiday Inn Melaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 19:18