We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kl to melaka by ktm train

kuala lumpur
3 posts
Save Topic
kl to melaka by ktm train

halo,

I will be go to Tampin by train. are there have buses to go to Malacca City?how long and how much would a bus ride be?

thanks

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kl to melaka by ktm train

Hi,

You have to walk to Tampin town about 10min walk and catch a bus. I'm not sure what is the bus number as I have not tried a bus but it may take more than 1 hour. It should cost less than RM3.

Taxi will cost you at least RM40 for the 45mins journey.

If you have not bought the train ticket, take a bus from KL to Melaka instead, cheap and faster than a train.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,280 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kl to melaka by ktm train

Hi

Very messy this way,train to Tampin and bus(non air-con+transfer time) to Malacca .

Better take a express A/C bus directly from KL to Tampin.

Cheers

3. Re: kl to melaka by ktm train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:20