We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any experience booking SIN-Melaka Coach from Luxury.com.sg?

Brunei
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Any experience booking SIN-Melaka Coach from Luxury.com.sg?

We're planning to travel via Coach from Singapore to Malacca on 24th Dec 2010 and return 26th Dec 2010.

- Anybody has experienced booking Coach seats via Luxury.com.sg? Reliable?

- Any other feedback wrt going to Malacca on Christmas weekend would be welcomed too!

Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any experience booking SIN-Melaka Coach from Luxury.com.sg?

Hi,

My wife and i went to Melaka from Singapore in early Sept 2010 by Luxury coach service. We were very satisfied with the service as well as the boarding and alighting points both in Singapore and Melaka.

Do refer to my account of the service in my reply to the question " Taxi from Singapore to Melaka" in this forum dated Sept 15 2010.

Don't have any experience of visiting Melaka during Christmas, can't help you with that.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and an enjoyable time in Melaka.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any experience booking SIN-Melaka Coach from Luxury.com.sg?

Hi Seri Kenangan,

If you take the morning or afternoon coach to Melaka, the traffic should be fine. Evening may be bad as usual on Friday.

24-26 Dec falls on weekend. Must not miss visiting Portugese settlement at night. The christmas celebration there is atmospheric, certainly for Malaysia. Many houses are decorated with all kind of christmas lights and people walk about the place.

Jonker Walk night market will come alive. You will see count down in several pubs and along the market.

3. Re: Any experience booking SIN-Melaka Coach from Luxury.com.sg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 07:17