We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

Merelbeke, Belgium
3 posts
Save Topic
Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

Hello,

In this times of information, it seems impossible to finf the answer on my question or a time table to give me an idea to find the fastest way from Melaka to Singapore. The inverse is easy to find, but may be there is someone who can advice me a site where I can find which bus can do this and the right timetable ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Pierre from Belgium

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

Bonjour Jean-Pierre

There has been a post on this before, you will probably find a few answers you may be looking for. You could only book ticket at melaka sentral counter, not online.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g306997-i9410-k432…

Merelbeke, Belgium
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

Hello Alex ,

If there is no difference in time tables between Monday to Saturday(?), I can book when I arrive on Monday.

The only question I have is can I see a time table on one or other website ?

And are there really so many busses who make the trip in the morning ?

The whole problem is that I can't find out at which hour we could have a bus, to plan our further short visit of 1 1/2 day (max) then in Singapore.

Is there no organisation who coördinates all this ?

Your information brought me a little bit further, but it's still confusing.

Have a great day,

Jean-Pierre

Merelbeke, Belgium
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

Hi, to everyone who can use this, I found a more complete answer for myself, by searching for hours, but I had to find something .

I found the following information from Melaka Sentral :

Ipoh/Butterworth: Departs 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 16:00, 21:00 and 22:00. Costs RM25 and takes 6 hours to Ipoh, or RM35 and 8 hours to Butterworth

Johor Bahru: Departs hourly 8:00 – 19:00. Costs RM19 ad takes 4 hours

Kota Bahru: Departs at 20:00. Costs RM42 and takes 10 hours

Kuala Lumpur: Departs hourly 6:00 – 20:00. Costs RM10 and takes 2 hours

Kuantan: Departs at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00, 16:00, 21:00 and 22:00. Costs RM20 and takes 6 hours

Mersing: Departs 8:00, 12:45 and 18:00. Costs RM17.50 and takes 5 hours

Singapore: Departs hourly 8:00 – 19:00. Costs RM22 and takes 4.5 hours

The advice is to take the bus to Singapore, Passing Johor Bahru to have normal immigration instead of the express bus.

I hope someone can use this. I will confirm or put an other message to explain everybody exactly what's the best solution for going by bus from Melaka to Singapore in the morning.

Have a great trip,

Jean-Pierre

4. Re: Bus to Singapore on 29 November ( tuesday ) in the morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 04:16