We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

Goulburn, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

Could you please tell me where the ticket office for Transnasional Buses is located in the LCCT.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

used to be inside the domestic arrival hall

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

Hi Anne

It should be in domestic terminal the arrival hall. If you arrive at international terminal, just walk to domestic terminal right of the international one.

It is best to prebook ticket as it can be full sometimes or does not suit your arrival

http://www.transnasional.com.my/

Byron Bay
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

HI AnneBGoulburn,

just wondering if you have travelled yet and had any success with the transnasional office? I have emailed Transnasional several times, tried to purchase tickets online and tried to find info from several sources without success. I fly into KL at 4am and want to catch the 7.30am bus to Melacca so don't want to be mucking around when I arrive.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

The Transnasional website does not take international bookings. A few previous posters have reported this. If you use the search box above, you will see the previous postings.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,280 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

If you can't find their counter just walk toward the bus stand just before the food court.

There are plenty of bus staffs over there that will direct you to the proper relevant staff.

Cheers

6. Re: Transnasional Ticket office in LCCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 21:35