We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shirts

Bourke, Australia
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Topic
Shirts

Where can I buy causal shirts long sleve shirts in Melaka.

I need them to cover my arms while in Japan.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shirts

Hi hando,

You'll find a great selection at the Mega Mall... situated between Jalan Merdeka and the Fort.

While you're there stop by on the roof-top of the Mega Mall at the Nadeje Patisserie Cafe to try the world famous original Mille Crepe... to die for... melt in the mouth!

Cheers ツ

Edited: 12 June 2012, 01:42
Bourke, Australia
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shirts

Thanks mate, will try them.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shirts

Hi

As mentioned Dataran Pahlawan mall is opposite the A formosa gate, the symbol of Malacca. There are hundreds of shops, you can start by looking at the Brands outlet and Padini concept store at the right end side of the mall with Famosa Gate on your back.

4. Re: Shirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:40