We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Qatar
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

Would like to take in scenic coastline by motorbike as a passenger from Melaka to Singapore. Anyone recommend a motorbike tour company?

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

This is something weird, never heard of such tour. Try advertising on local paper.

Gisborne, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

Never heard of such a tour. Try asking Lucy at Aquarius Travel & Tours in Melaka (aquariustrvl@yahoo.com) She's been in the business for decades and will know if such tours exist. Personally I would not ride a motorbike in Malaysia. Have you seen the standard of driving? Sit in the A&E at Melaka General Hospital and see the number of injured motorcylists if you like.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

On the other hand, why don't you rent a bike and ride it yourself.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

Hi

Unfortunately, there is hardly any scenic places on the west coast of Malay Peninsula and Malacca certainly has little left.

I know there are Motorcycle road trip companies in Vietnam because hospitality staff in Indo China are creative, not in Malaysia plus our coast has poor beaches and boring towns. I only know east coast of the Peninsula from Kuantan all the way up to Kelantan may be worth a road trip by bike or car.

There is also not any motorcycle rental I have heard of in Melaka. The only stretch of place worth exploring in Melaka is north of the city from Tanjung Kling all the way to Port Dickson.

5. Re: Motor bike ride Melaka to Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 06:17